Terms of Service
By using the LinuxTrainingCenter web site (“Service”), or any services of LinuxTrainingCenter, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.
If LinuxTrainingCenter makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes are effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://linuxtrainingcenter.com/en/iump-tos-page/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While LinuxTrainingCenter prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LinuxTrainingCenter cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Account Terms
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LinuxTrainingCenter cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Modifications to the Service
- LinuxTrainingCenter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- LinuxTrainingCenter shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Public user contributions licensed under Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 (cc-wiki)with attribution required. By setting your content’s access level to public, you agree to be bound by the terms of that license and claim that the content is either your own work or correctly attributed others work, compatible with CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
- To re-distribute a Content publicly posted on the Service in any form, you must provide credit to the authors by including a hyperlink (where possible) or URL to the Content you are re-using.
- LinuxTrainingCenter does not pre-screen Content, but LinuxTrainingCenter and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You shall defend LinuxTrainingCenter against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against LinuxTrainingCenter by a third party alleging that Your Content, or Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable law, and shall indemnify LinuxTrainingCenter for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, LinuxTrainingCenter in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that LinuxTrainingCenter (a) promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding; (b) gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases LinuxTrainingCenter of all liability); and (c) provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for LinuxTrainingCenter services is only available in English, via email.
- You understand that LinuxTrainingCenter uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LinuxTrainingCenter, or any other LinuxTrainingCenter service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LinuxTrainingCenter.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LinuxTrainingCenter customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by LinuxTrainingCenter) of other LinuxTrainingCenter customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or restrict your ability to view and post content until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- LinuxTrainingCenter does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that LinuxTrainingCenter shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LinuxTrainingCenter has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LinuxTrainingCenter to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LinuxTrainingCenter and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LinuxTrainingCenter (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com .
These terms ere based on a public document Github.com — Terms Of Service